TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
As online hacking is spreading it's wings far & wide, Governmental organizations all over the world are resorting to using various mechanisms to prevent hacking and losing confidential information. Technical specialists are in great demand the world over due to their skills and ability to provide a suitable mechanism through which compromise of Governmental data can be stopped.
Online specialists are being recruited on a daily basis throughout the world. As many Governments across the world believe, the skills of these online specialists will help them in thwarting the threat of confidential data compromise. This confidential data may be information relating to top defense secrets, weaponry etc. This when leaked could even lead to wars.
One example of online specialists recruitment is NASA recruiting technical specialists, anti-hacking & ethical hacking professionals on a large scale. This has led to conservation of top secret data that NASA doesn't intend to share with other countries. The US Navy is also into recruiting “Cyber Warriors” for preventing hackers penetrating into their database.
This trend is being followed by other countries of the world with a hope that their confidential database is not penetrated and data is not stolen. This when ensured leads to lesser conflicts among the nations of the world.