TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
As online hacking is spreading it's wings far & wide, Governmental organizations all over the world are resorting to using various mechanisms to prevent hacking and losing confidential information. Technical specialists are in great demand the world over due to their skills and ability to provide a suitable mechanism through which compromise of Governmental data can be stopped.
Online specialists are being recruited on a daily basis throughout the world. As many Governments across the world believe, the skills of these online specialists will help them in thwarting the threat of confidential data compromise. This confidential data may be information relating to top defense secrets, weaponry etc. This when leaked could even lead to wars.
One example of online specialists recruitment is NASA recruiting technical specialists, anti-hacking & ethical hacking professionals on a large scale. This has led to conservation of top secret data that NASA doesn't intend to share with other countries. The US Navy is also into recruiting “Cyber Warriors” for preventing hackers penetrating into their database.
This trend is being followed by other countries of the world with a hope that their confidential database is not penetrated and data is not stolen. This when ensured leads to lesser conflicts among the nations of the world.