TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The festive season is almost started and all the online stores are offering the best deals and offers to attract more and more consumers. Being the race Paytm Mall has also announced its own Maha Cashback Sale in India. The sale has kicked started from October 9 (today) and will end on October 15. The e-commerce website is offering deals on mobiles, laptops and electronic products under the sale.
Moreover, if you are participating in this sale then you also have a chance of winning ten Samsung LED TVs, five Asus Laptops, seven Renault QWID cars, and the iPhone XS as well. ICICI Bank credit and cardholders can avail an additional cashback of 10 percent on their purchase. This offer is also available on EMI options.
The e-commerce website will host the sale every day from 2 pm to 6 pm, and Re 1 deals will be updated every day with new products. According to Paytm, it will add some special product from 8 pm to midnight with some special reduced prices.
Coming to smartphones, the Paytm Maha Cashback sale will offer buyers up to Rs. 12,000 cashback, no-cost EMI options, up to Rs. 21,000 off on exchange of old phones, and reduced rates. Notable offers include Rs. 12,000 cashback on the iPhone X, Rs. 3,000 exchange bonus on the Vivo V11 Pro and the Oppo F9 Pro, and Rs. 2,000 cashback on the Vivo V7 smartphone. Other laptops and electronics will be listed with up to Rs. 20,000 cashback and no-cost EMI options as well.
Paytm is offering up to 12000 cashback on smartphones, and up to Rs 21,000 off on exchange of old phones. you can also opt for the no-cost EMI option for your smartphone purchase. Buyer will get Rs 12,000 cash back on the purchase of Apple iPhone X, you can also an exchange bonus of Rs 3000 on the Vivo V11 Pro and Oppo F9 Pro. Vivo V7 buyer will receive a cashback of Rs 2000 on their purchase. Buyer can grab laptops and electronics with cashback of up to Rs 20,000.