TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Pilot forced to take a U-turn after woman forgot her infant at airport
A woman forgot her newborn baby in the waiting area of the airport and board the flight. Here's how the pilot took the flight back to the airport.
There are may case in which most of us has noticed people forgetting things behind while traveling. However forgetting a small bag, headphones or even smartphones are is still ok, but forgetting a newborn is some things which are very unusual. In a recent incident, it has been reported that a Suadi mother forgot her newborn baby at Jeddah's King Abdulaziz International Airport and boarded the Flight to Saudi Arabia.
The lady realised that she forgot her baby at the departure waiting area when the flight took off. After that, she requested the airlines to get back to the airport. Somehow, the pilot manages to turn the plane back to the King Abdulaziz International Airport, as per the Gulf News report.
According to the report, this incident has happened on Flight SV832 which was flying from Jeddah to Kuala Lumpur. Now a video is also going viral on social media, where the pilot is requesting Air Traffic Control (ATC) operators to return the flight to the airport.
In the video you can head that pilot is informing Air Traffic Control (ATC) operators that a woman on the plan forgot her new board at the waiting area. The officials at the ATC also get amazed after listing to this reason.
In the end, plan returned to the airport and mother reunited with her baby.