TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
The rising star of social media, Pinterest now proves itself with the traffic stats. This is a darling network for fashionistas, budding bakers and brides-to-be. This now beats the overall referral traffic that is obtained in January by the sites like Reddit, YouTube, MySpace, LinkedIn and Google+.
Pinterest has accounted for about 3.6% of the referral traffic while the micro-blogging site Twitter has edged it slightly gaining 3.61%. This result is for January 2012 and in July 2011 it was only 0.71% which indicates its massive growth.
Facebook is the king of the referrals accounting usually for about 26.4% of the referral traffic of which 4.3 % comes from Facebook Mobile. Pimterest comes first and Facebook comes second. The latter has experienced about 1% growth in December.
YouTube has also experienced a growth in the referral traffic from December to January by about 0.07%. When it comes to Google+, the integration of the Google products has not worked out and it has lost a percentage of the traffic last month.