TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
The rising star of social media, Pinterest now proves itself with the traffic stats. This is a darling network for fashionistas, budding bakers and brides-to-be. This now beats the overall referral traffic that is obtained in January by the sites like Reddit, YouTube, MySpace, LinkedIn and Google+.
Pinterest has accounted for about 3.6% of the referral traffic while the micro-blogging site Twitter has edged it slightly gaining 3.61%. This result is for January 2012 and in July 2011 it was only 0.71% which indicates its massive growth.
Facebook is the king of the referrals accounting usually for about 26.4% of the referral traffic of which 4.3 % comes from Facebook Mobile. Pimterest comes first and Facebook comes second. The latter has experienced about 1% growth in December.
YouTube has also experienced a growth in the referral traffic from December to January by about 0.07%. When it comes to Google+, the integration of the Google products has not worked out and it has lost a percentage of the traffic last month.