TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
A couple of days ago, we told you that BSNL is going to launch low as well as mid-range tablets that will be manufactured by Pantel Technologies. The prices of these three tablets will fall in range of Rs. 3,499 and Rs. 13,500. Now, Pantel Technologies has started to take the preorders for these tablets.
The consumers who like to preorder the tablets can do it either using their phone or online. Currently, the mode of payment is cash on delivery but from March 5th, the company will also accept the payment through internet banking and credit card.
The tablets will be in the market and in the contact centers of BSNL by March and from March 5th the pre booked tablets will start shipping.
If you like to book the BSNL tablet through phone, you can dial (0120) 427731-32, 4308999 or the toll free number 1800-130-7739.
To pre book the tablet online, you can visit the website of Pantel Technologies and place you order.
You will get a booking id after submitting the details. You will also get a verification call and the tablets will be delivered on the basis first come first served.