TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
A couple of days ago, we told you that BSNL is going to launch low as well as mid-range tablets that will be manufactured by Pantel Technologies. The prices of these three tablets will fall in range of Rs. 3,499 and Rs. 13,500. Now, Pantel Technologies has started to take the preorders for these tablets.
The consumers who like to preorder the tablets can do it either using their phone or online. Currently, the mode of payment is cash on delivery but from March 5th, the company will also accept the payment through internet banking and credit card.
The tablets will be in the market and in the contact centers of BSNL by March and from March 5th the pre booked tablets will start shipping.
If you like to book the BSNL tablet through phone, you can dial (0120) 427731-32, 4308999 or the toll free number 1800-130-7739.
To pre book the tablet online, you can visit the website of Pantel Technologies and place you order.
You will get a booking id after submitting the details. You will also get a verification call and the tablets will be delivered on the basis first come first served.