- 17 min ago Vivo to launch it's first punch hole display smartphone, the Vivo Z5x on 24th of May
- 36 min ago Amazon Huawei Week: Upto 20000 off, No EMI Cost, Exchange offer on smartphones
- 51 min ago OnePlus 7 Pro’s Zen Mode and Screen Recorder coming to older models
- 54 min ago Feature phone with three SIM support, reverse charging launched for 1,799
- Lifestyle Eyestrain Asthenopia: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Sports World Cup head-to-head: De Villiers hit three straight hundreds to give South Africa 4-2 lead against West Indies
- Finance SEBI Allows Mutual Funds To Participate In Commodities Derivatives
- Movies Kajal Aggarwal Rubbishes The Hot Rumours That Have Been Doing The Rounds?
- News EC to meet today after Oppn demands verification of VVPAT slips
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Qualcomm wants to ban iPhone XS and XR sales after defeating Apple
Qualcomm asks China courts to ban the sale of iPhone XS and XR in the country after winning the lawsuit against Apple.
Chipset maker Qualcomm is been in a conflict with Cupertino tech giant Apple from a long time. Now the company has asked the courts in China to ban the sale of Apple's latest iPhone XS and XR after winning a preliminary injunction against older models. Qualcomm has confirmed the news on Thursday.
On Monday, a Chinese court passes an ordered to ban the sales of some older Apple iPhone models for the violation of patents of Qualcomm.
"We plan to use the same patents to file suit against the three new iPhone models," Jiang Hongyi, a lawyer at Lexfield Law Offices who is representing Qualcomm in its patent suits, told the FT, which first reported the news on Thursday.
Qualcomm bought this case as a part of a global patent dispute between the two US companies. Both the tech giant companies are indulged in includes dozens of lawsuits against each other.
On Monday Apple said that all its phone models will remain on sale in mainland China and the company has filed a request for reconsideration with the court. In addition, the company has also mentioned that the three newly launched models were not part of the case.
Let's see what Apple is going to do about the sales ban in China and how Qualcomm will oppose Apple to sell its iPhones in the country.