TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 Live
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- All-New Maruti Ertiga Pre-Launch Teaser
- Sara Ali Khan And Her Equation With Kareena!
- Watermelon Facial For Glowing Skin
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
An ex-employee has targeted India's Rashtrapati Bhawan and has sent abusive messages. This has led to the police registering a case against the person responsible. This shows how technology can be misused by people and also proves how technology can be used as a medium by people for expressing their frustration & anger.
According to sources, the sender of the sms was upset over his dismissal from service at the Rahtrapati Bhawan and hence resorted to sending abusive sms. These messages were received by Indian President Pratibha Patil's secretary on his mobile. This shows how one of the technical innovations, the mobile phone is used as a target to subject people to abuses.
Reply with your opinion on the above in our comment section below.