TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
An ex-employee has targeted India's Rashtrapati Bhawan and has sent abusive messages. This has led to the police registering a case against the person responsible. This shows how technology can be misused by people and also proves how technology can be used as a medium by people for expressing their frustration & anger.
According to sources, the sender of the sms was upset over his dismissal from service at the Rahtrapati Bhawan and hence resorted to sending abusive sms. These messages were received by Indian President Pratibha Patil's secretary on his mobile. This shows how one of the technical innovations, the mobile phone is used as a target to subject people to abuses.
Reply with your opinion on the above in our comment section below.