TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Rcom My College Plan For Students Offers Unlimited Facebook Access at Rs 16
Reliance Communications, one of the leading telecos in the country is offering a special plan – My College Plan for the college students in India.
With the My College Plan comes for Rs.16 and students can enjoy calls and SMS within the college group at 5 paisa per minute, provided its the between the network.
Moreover, this plan also offer unlimited free access to Facebook and WhatsApp the most popular social network and Mobile Messaging Service where to keep the students a part of all the communications between their friends.
This plan comes with the tariff validity of 30 days from the date of recharge. The STV 16 will be available with SMS based recharge and applicable for selected colleges across India including almost all major colleges. The all other network call charges will be as per customers main plan.
To subscribe, you simple have send a SMS stating SUB college ID to 51111 and enjoy these services at Rs 16 per month.
At any point, if you wish to de-activate this service, send UNSUB college ID to 51111.
The college IDs are listed in the official website of Reliance Communications.
It must be noted that under the plan any browsing or access to external links through Facebook will be charged additionally as per existing data charges.