TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Reado Audiobooks Partners Simon
Everybody is on the move and they would like to do things on the go. Reading books and magazines in your own personal rooms is now a rarity and now people prefer to listen to somebody reading these books for them while they wait in an airport or travel on a plane. Audiobooks are perfect for this, they can be accessed on your handheld devices without any fuss.
Just open it, put the earphones on and listen to the narration. Many firms are now plunging to the audiobook business, converting the books from print format to audiobooks format for accessing through tablets, e-readers and smartphones is itself becoming a multi-million dollar business.
Indian market is also witnessing explosion in the audiobooks market. Reado is a company quite active in this field. They recently inked a deal with leading audiobook publisher Simon & Schuster to bring in around 2,000 audio books to the Indian market including desi books. These audiobooks titles as per the company sources are going to be published in MP3 format.
The 2000 titles include some of the best sellers like Steve Jobs by Walter Issacson, Midas Touch by Donald Trump and Kris Jenner by Kris Jenner herself. These audiobooks can be downloaded from Reado’s website. Reado Audio is now offering audiobooks under different categories like science fiction, non-fiction, children’s titles, business, language training and so on. There are also some popular Indian titles like Gandhi CEO, the Jungle book and Dork included in this new audiobook collection released from Reado.
As per Founder of Reado Audiobooks, Sumit Suneja, “I believe that audiobooks market in India itself will grow at 100 per cent rate in the next five years. It is expected to be a $600 million global industry”.