- 3 hrs ago Amazon Onam Offers 2019 – Laptops, Headphones, Speakers And More On Discount
- 7 hrs ago Jio GigaFiber Effect: BSNL Now Offers One-Year Amazon Prime Membership For Rs. 399
- 11 hrs ago Nokia 7.2 Live Images Leak – Triple Rear Cameras And Dewdrop Notch Expected
- 13 hrs ago Motorola One Action Launched In India-Price, Specs, And Launch Offers
- News FATF review: Pakistan failed 32 of 40 parameters
- Finance 7 Best HDFC Mutual Fund Schemes You Must Buy
- Movies Porinju Mariam Jose Box Office Collections Day 1: Makes A Solid And Promising Opening!
- Sports West Indies vs India, 1st Test, Day 2 Highlights: Ishant takes five to put India in command
- Automobiles Jawa Owners F’rust’rated With Quality Of Motorcycles: Is This The Beginning Of The End?
- Lifestyle Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Dress Up Like A Diva In These Yellow-Hued Ethnic Outfits
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Reliance AGM 2019: Jio Partners With Microsoft To Launch Cloud Data Centres In India
Reliance Industries (RIL) has announced the partnership of that its subsidiary Reliance Jio Infocomm will partner with Microsoft to launch new cloud data centers in India. Under this partnership, both Jio and Microsoft will provide many solutions such as connectivity, computing, and storage solutions.
Announcing the partnership with Microsoft RIL chairman and managing director Mukesh Ambani informed that this partnership would ensure connectivity and will work with small and medium enterprises.
Here Are The Details Of The Partnership:
Under this new partnership, Jio will leverage the Microsoft Azure cloud platform to develop innovative cloud solutions focused on the needs of Indian businesses.
Jio and Microsoft will set up data centers in India, to ensure more Jio customers can access the tools and platforms so that they can and build their digital capability. The initial two data centers will be set up in Gujarat and Maharashtra and they will house IT equipment consuming up to 7.5 MW of power. Furthermore, the two companies will jointly offer Office 365 to Jio's customers in India.
Apart from bringing the power of Microsoft's Office 365 and Azure AI to small and medium-size business enterprises, Jio will also leverage Microsoft's speech and language cognitive services for its device ecosystem, providing support in 13 Indian languages, with the flexibility to add other languages
Why It Is Important For SMBs?
According to Microsoft, access to its tools will help small and medium businesses (SMB) in the country to compete more effectively in the market place.
This collaboration creates affordable offerings for Indian SMBs and startups, which includes a new range of solutions for one-stop IT capabilities, front-end applications on mobile devices and desktops.