TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Reliance All Share 499 Postpaid Plan Launched For GSM and CDMA Mobile Users
Reliance Communications, one of the leading telecom service operators in the country has come up with a new plan for its postpaid subscribers dubbed as All Share 499. This plan is applicable for the GSM and CDMA consumers all over India.
All Share 499 is similar to the Tata Docomo's MyFamily Plan, which was launched last year. With this new plan, subscribers will receive some Freebies that will be pooled with the other members on a common bill.
The monthly rental of the All Share 499 plan is Rs 499 and it offers 1000 Local & National SMS, 1000 Local & National Minutes and 1GB of 2G or 3G Data free. The only criterion is that there should be a minimum of three members and a maximum of 10 members to avail the benefits of pooling the Freebies.
As the monthly rental is Rs 499, for three members the monthly rental will be Rs 1,497, which is Rs 499 for each offering 3000 Local & National SMS, 3000 Local & National Minutes and 3GB Data that can be shared among the group members. Members can share the combined plan, hinting that one can send less number of SMS while one can send more SMS that the number allotted.
After all the combined Freebies are done, the subscribers will be charged 1p/sec for the local calls, 1p/sec for the STD calls and roaming calls and 50p/SMS.
At any point of time, when a new member adds to the group, 1000 SMS, 1000 local and national minutes and 1GB data will be added to the existing freebies of the group.