TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Reliance Communications, which is India's leading cellular service providers is planning on exclusive plans for android phone users. It has tied up with Google. Due to this, Android users can expect attractive tariff plans and 3G data plans.
Android users will now get exclusive free 1 GB 3G usage per month under the plan. In addition to this, an expert customer care, carrier billing, exclusive apps and a dedicated Android Experience Zone are also on the cards.
Thus, with the merger of Reliance Communications and Google, Android users are in for a feast this season.