- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy M30s Spotted Online With Dual-Channel Wi-Fi Support
- 2 hrs ago Amazon EMI Offers (Aug 23rd - 26th): Best Time to Purchase Premium Smartphones
- 5 hrs ago Amazon Onam Offers 2019 – Laptops, Headphones, Speakers And More On Discount
- 10 hrs ago Jio GigaFiber Effect: BSNL Now Offers One-Year Amazon Prime Membership For Rs. 399
- News McDonald's faces outrage over Halal Vs Jhatka row, #BoycottMcDonalds trends on twitter
- Finance Markets To Surge Following Withdrawal Of Surcharge On Capital Gains
- Movies Kurukshetra Day 14 Box Office Collections: Expected To Have Collected Rs 97 Crore Worldwide!
- Sports West Indies vs India, 1st Test, Day 2 Highlights: Ishant takes five to put India in command
- Automobiles Jawa Owners F’rust’rated With Quality Of Motorcycles: Is This The Beginning Of The End?
- Lifestyle Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Dress Up Like A Diva In These Yellow-Hued Ethnic Outfits
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Reliance Jio AGM 2019 Launch Highlights – Jio Fiber Plans Start From Rs. 700
Last year, Reliance Jio announced the Jio GigaFiber alongside the JioPhone 2 at the 41st Annual General Meeting. Today, the company has announced the Jio Fiber's commercial rollout along with other major announcements.
Reliance Jio is turning three years this year. In this span of time, Jio has a customer-base of 340 million and adds almost 10 million users every month. Jio is the largest operator in India and the second largest operator in the world existing in a single country.
Jio Fiber Broadband Internet Launched
Jio GigaFiber is now being demoed on stage. Started at 100Mbps, the speed has now gone up to 1Gbps. With 5 lakh users in the trial phase, this is the largest beta program in India right now.
Talking about availability and pricing, the Jio Fiber will be launched on September 5, 2019 on a commercial basis across India. The Jio Fiber tariffs will be launched with the following tariff plans. The plans will be priced less than 1/10th the global rates to make it affordable. The Jio Fiber plans will be priced between Rs. 700 and Rs. 10,000 to suit the budget and needs of all users.
In the next few months, Jio will install the largest blockchain network in India. Jio is also setting up a pan-India of edge computing with AR, VR and MR on Jio Fiber. When it comes to cloud infrastructure, Jio and Microsoft have entered a long-term alliance to set up a network of data centers across India with Azure cloud services.
Reliance Jio AGM Live Updates
We will come up with the live updates minute-by-minute as it unfolds at the Reliance Jio AGM 2019.