- 1 hr ago Nokia 7.2 Live Images Leak – Triple Rear Cameras And Dewdrop Notch Expected
- 3 hrs ago Motorola One Action Launched In India-Price, Specs, And Launch Offers
- 3 hrs ago Vivo Z1X With Snapdragon 712 SoC Expected To Arrive In India In September
- 4 hrs ago Apple Expected To Launch 2019 iPhones, MacBooks, iPads, AirPods And HomePods: Report
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Rohit Gulia Super 10 helps Gujarat Fortunegiants end their losing streak, beat Patna Pirates
- Movies Sudeep Gets Nostalgic About His Film Huchcha! Says He Didn’t Have A Choice But To Look So
- News Delegation of opposition to visit J&K tomorrow: Reports
- Automobiles Will BS-IV Vehicles Purchased Till March 2020 Remain Operational: Here's The Government's Decision
- Lifestyle Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Dress Up Like A Diva In These Yellow-Hued Ethnic Outfits
- Finance China Announces New Tariffs On American Cars, Auto Parts
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Reliance Jio To Announce Q1 Results – Watch Live Stream From Here
Reliance Jio GigaFiber FTTH broadband service is yet to be rolled out commercially across the country. However, it is known that this service will be a gamechanger in the internet world similar to how the 4G services became a rage. While there is no word about the commercial launch date of Jio GigaFiber, we might get the details today at the company's AGM.
At the event to be hosted at 7 PM today, the company might make some major announcements related to its services. Notably, it was at the AGM 2018 hosted in July last year that the company unveiled the Jio GigaFiber. Given that the broadband service is in beta phase now, we can expect the formal launch date, tariff plans and more to be announced now.
Reliance Jio Event Live Stream
At the event, RIL's CFO Sh Alok Agarwal will be highlighting the operational and financial performance of the company in Q1, 2019. You can stay tuned to any of these social media handles including YouTube, Facebook and Twitter to know more updates as they get unveiled.
Two Router Options
The Reliance Jio GigaFiber is likely available in two options. The original ONT device is available for a security deposit of Rs. 4,500 and is touted to deliver 100Mbps speed. Of late, there are claims that a downgraded variant of this ONT device is available in select cities for Rs. 2,500.
Given that there is a price difference of Rs. 2,000, the new Jio GigaFiber ONT device is downgraded than the original one. It is claimed to be a single band router. It appears to be identical to what was offered by the existing GigaHub Home Gateway. However, the speed will by 50Mbps and not 100Mbps.
What To Expect
As of now, there is no official word regarding the new version of Jio GigaFiber router. We can expect more information and clarity from the company. One thing that we know is that the Jio GigaFiber will provide great internet connectivity.