TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Reliance Communications (RCom) one of of the largest used networks in India has launched two of its latest new International roaming packs called Unique UK and Fabulous Five in India. However, this is only meant for its post-paid GSM customers.
The Unique UK pack will offer up to 96% discount on data usage and up to 82% on outgoing voice calls to India while roaming in the U.K. The pack costs Rs. 849 for a month. However, the subscribers will have to pay Rs. 25/min for local outgoing or call back to India and for 1 MB of data usage while roaming in the UK. Incoming calls are charged at Rs. 15/min and outgoing SMS charges cost Rs. 10 each.
On the other hand, the Fabulous Five packs lets users roam across five continents, North America, Asia, Europe, Australia and Africa which include 42 countries. This pack offers up to 92% discounts on voice calls. It costs Rs. 999 and comes with 30 days validity.
Commenting on the new offers, Gurdeep Singh, President & Chief Executive Officer, Consumer Business, Reliance Communications Limited, said, "With the launch of the Unique UK & Fabulous Fives packs, RCOM has added yet another dimension to its offerings for retail customers. This is an extremely attractive proposition designed to offer significant savings to all GSM post-paid customers on both data usage and voice calls during their stay. At Reliance, we consistently strive to offer our customers more for less. This exclusive pack will ensure maximum benefits to Reliance customers for their telecom requirements, without them having to worry about high international roaming charges."