TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Smartphone users beware! Cause there is a new threat on the block. This threat is the remote accessing that hackers resort to gain control over your precious smartphones. This was demonstrated by experts who accessed an android 2.2 running phone by exploiting a reported flaw in the Web-kit browser.
The experts also demonstrated how an innocent looking SMS delivers malware onto android smartphones & then causes harmful effects such as monitoring of voice calls, text messages, track user location & even keep a tab on the dialed numbers.
All these were done without the users even having a faint knowledge. In other words, the attack on the android smartphones was initiated remotely. This caused compromise of the users' personal data.
Experts suggest that people get educated about the various types of threats. This also includes being careful about the content they download through the internet. In addition to these, the latest security mechanisms must be implemented so that data compromise doesn't take place.
Do reply with your thoughts on this in our comment section below.