TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
The scientists are working on a unique project in order to create artificial child voice. A team of scientists at Media LT which is a company that develops tools for assisting the disabled people and Lingit which is a software company says that it is working on the first synthesized child voice.
The research involves the conversion of the master voice to a comprehensible child voice. A master voice is a product that combines three to four adult speakers who record thousands of phrases. Then a child will read a small number of those phrases loudly and it will be recorded.
The recording is used by the researchers to modify the master voice and make it sound similar to the child's voice. The master voice will have the intonation that is the melody of the phrase and the result will have unusual speech skills that is better than the adult's voice.
All are in place to commence the testing of the trial versions and the beta version will be available in summer.