TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Arvind Kejriwal To Sit On Indefinite Fast From March 1 For Delhi Statehood
- Bangalore Air Show 2019 Fire Accident; Nearly 300 Vehicles Burnt To Ashes — Watch The Video
- Microsoft Will End Windows 7 Support In July 2019
- Railways To Issue Linked PNRs For Onward Journeys
- Sri Lanka Makes History In The World Of Cricket
- Cringe Photoshop Fails That Will Leave You Shocked
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Rovio appoints Anurag Sachdeva Country Director for India and South Asia
Rovio Entertainment, the creator of Angry Birds, today announced the appointment of Anurag Sachdeva as its new Country Director for India and South Asia.
In his new role, Sachdeva will focus on consolidating Rovio's strong presence in the market, driving global partnerships and strategic alliances while strengthening the organizational capabilities within Rovio.
He will also lead telecom operator relations for South East Asia while focusing on the expansion of the company's market base. Previously Sachdeva served as Rovio's Associate Director, Business Development for India and Southeast Asia.
Alex Lambeek, Rovio's Chief Commercial Officer, "Anurag has proven to be an asset steering the growth of Rovio in this very important market. He brings valuable experience to our Flock's leadership in South Asia and he will be key to helping us raise our game even further in the region. We look forward to working closely with Anurag and supporting him in this new journey."
Sachdeva has worked previously with Vodafone, Bharti Airtel, Virgin Mobile India and Aircel. He holds a degree in B.Tech from GAU.