TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
We have heard a lot of rumors regarding the upcoming iPhone, but none are as interesting as this one. 9to5Mac has received images of what the iPhone 5 might look like. These images are is line with the earlier speculations about the smartphone. The photos indicate the presence of a large display, small dock connector, relocated earphone jack and redesigned speaker grill.
We can gather some amount of information from these leaks. Presumably, these are the images of the front and back plates of the upcoming iPhone. We can expect the front facing FaceTime camera to be relocated above the earpiece in the central position. It is believed that the earphone jack is moved from the top to the bottom of the handset. If this is true, this is the first time that Apple is repositioning the location of the 3.5 mm audio jack.
If the images are to be believed, the next iPhone will not have the edge to edge screen. If you observe the images clearly, you can see an elongated form factor to support the widescreen display. It seems like the phone will have the same width as the iPhone 4 and 4S but its length will be 4 inches.
The redesigned back panel is metallic and looks like its a combination of two materials. The leaked photos show aluminium sandwiched between the glass at the top and bottom. From the production point of view, the metal antenna band is believed to be molded into the metal backplates. This is assumed to be the Apple's way of creating unibody cases for its devices. This will make the devices thin and light without losing their strength.
Do you think these are the images of the iPhone 5? Tell us in the comments section below.