- Finance Big Policy Push Plan On The Anvil: Here’s The Priority List Of Modi 2
- Movies When Trisha Came Up With A BOLD & BEFITTING Reply To A CLICHED Question!
- News 233 MPs in new Lok Sabha have pending criminal cases against them
- Automobiles MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- Sports La Liga, Real Betis join hands to promote Spanish football internationally
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Rumor: Leaked images of Apple iPhone 5
We have heard a lot of rumors regarding the upcoming iPhone, but none are as interesting as this one. 9to5Mac has received images of what the iPhone 5 might look like. These images are is line with the earlier speculations about the smartphone. The photos indicate the presence of a large display, small dock connector, relocated earphone jack and redesigned speaker grill.
We can gather some amount of information from these leaks. Presumably, these are the images of the front and back plates of the upcoming iPhone. We can expect the front facing FaceTime camera to be relocated above the earpiece in the central position. It is believed that the earphone jack is moved from the top to the bottom of the handset. If this is true, this is the first time that Apple is repositioning the location of the 3.5 mm audio jack.
If the images are to be believed, the next iPhone will not have the edge to edge screen. If you observe the images clearly, you can see an elongated form factor to support the widescreen display. It seems like the phone will have the same width as the iPhone 4 and 4S but its length will be 4 inches.
The redesigned back panel is metallic and looks like its a combination of two materials. The leaked photos show aluminium sandwiched between the glass at the top and bottom. From the production point of view, the metal antenna band is believed to be molded into the metal backplates. This is assumed to be the Apple's way of creating unibody cases for its devices. This will make the devices thin and light without losing their strength.
Do you think these are the images of the iPhone 5? Tell us in the comments section below.