TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Almost all the manufacturers are pushing a maximum number of top end products to their smartphone segment. With this, the rumors are also on the rise.
The recent one is about LG stating that the firm is prepping a new phone. The parts of this phone are reported to be manufactured by the subsidiaries like LG Infotek, LG Chem and LG Display.
This is believed to be the first LG powered smartphone that is equipped with a quad core processor and a 10 MP+ camera. Interestingly, the Sony Xperia S that was launched a couple of months back has a 12 MP camera.
Previously, LG unveiled its first quad core Android based smartphone, LG Optimus 4X HD in February, at the Mobile World Congress 2012. This handset sports a 4.7 inch display based on the IPS technology. It is powered by a 1.5 GHz quad core NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor. It is based on the Android 4.0 ICS operating system.
Not much is known about the upcoming LG smartphone. We will have to see if it has any interesting feature other than the improved camera sensor. The new phone is expected to be launched in September. We will update you as we get more information regarding this.
What are your expectations? What features do you like this new LG smartphone to have? Tell us in the comments section below.