TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Ever since the Cupertino based company, Apple has launched the first generation iPad, we have been receiving lots of rumors regarding the smaller version of the tablet. This year, the brand launched the new iPad in the Q1. Since then, the rumors about the iPad mini is on the rise.
Now, the recent reports state that the smaller iPad will be launched in October. The screen size is expected to be between 7 to 8 inches. There are rumors of iPad mini to have a 7.85 inch display.
Anonymous sources have confirmed that the iPad mini will have a display of 7 to 8 inches that is smaller than the 9.7 inch display in the current version. The product may be announced in October and it will not have the high definition Retina Display screen that was featured in the new iPad.
As usual, this a rumor and how far we can trust this is a big question. The recent launch of the Android 4.1 Jellybean powered Google Nexus 7 tablet makes us believe that Apple will come with a smaller and cheaper tablet.
One of the reasons for the October launch of the iPad mini might be to give a tough competition to the rumored Samsung Galaxy Note 2 that is expected to be launched around that time. The iPad Mini is expected to be priced between $249 to $299.