- 28 min ago Now Instagram users can post landscape video on IGTV: Everything you need to know
- 1 hr ago Huawei now barred from using SD and microSD cards
- 1 hr ago Flipkart World Cup Mania (May 23rd to 28th): Avail special offers on Mi Televisions
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy S10 series get improved camera features via new update
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Five players who will be playing their final edition
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- News Jaganmohan Reddy to meet Modi tomorrow
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Movies Salman Khan's Hilarious Reply When Katrina Kaif Asked Him Why He Doesn't Follow Her On Instagram!
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Samsung Electronics join hands with ‘Partnership on AI’ for AI safety
Samsung has been working to expand its gaming ecosystem to make Galaxy devices the go-to platform for gamers.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. joined the Partnership on Artificial Intelligence to Benefit People and Society (PAI) to Benefit People and Society (PAI).
The partnership was established to serve as an open platform to discuss, study, and formulate best practices on AI technologies.
"Samsung is dedicated to producing AI products and services that are reliable and safe for people and beneficial to society," said Seunghwan Cho, Executive Vice President of Samsung Research, the advanced R&D arm of Samsung Electronics' device business.
Cho said, "As a member of the PAI, Samsung will strive to facilitate the ongoing progress of artificial intelligence and develop best practices on AI technologies."
Samsung joined PAI to shape the direction of AI development along with global member companies, the statement said.
As a member of PAI, Samsung will join one of its working groups, Collaboration Between People and AI Systems1, and research possible collaboration between humans and AI. The company also plans to participate in research on topics including safety, transparency, and the social and economic impacts of AI.
Meanwhile, Samsung has been working to expand its gaming ecosystem to make Galaxy devices the go-to platform for gamers.
The all-new Galaxy Store, for example, will become the single destination for all digital items related to Galaxy devices, making it easier and more convenient to discover and download everything from new games to applications, themes, fonts and more.
With developers in mind, the company is enabling high-performance game development through its Galaxy GameDev program, which features exclusive tools and technical support.