- 8 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 12 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 15 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 17 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Samsung Forays Into Radiology Market With Its Latest Ultrasound System RS80A
Samsung Electronics has now entered into the radiology market by launching its latest RS80A, a premium ultrasound system designed for exceptional image quality and functions for increased diagnostic performance. The RS80A is Samsung Medison's first product to target the Radiology segment which is the largest portion in diagnostic imaging market.
Samsung RS80A provides clinicians with superior ultrasound performance and features ideal solutions for General Imaging. The new machine is equipped with a 23-inch HD LED Screen, 13.3-inch full function touch screen with tilt facility, 5 probe port and electronic console movement (up-down and sidewise). It also supports 10 ports Digital TGC which provides easy control with the help of reference image on the touch panel.
According to the company, the RS80A's S-Vision Architecture provides outstanding images through newly developed S-Vision Beamformer and Imaging Engine while the 23-inch LED monitor provides clearer and brighter display.
Moreover, it also employs S-Detect that uses the standardized Breast Imaging-Reporting and Data System (BI-RADS) score for analysis and classification of targeted regions. S-Detect results in more effective diagnosis by reducing unnecessary biopsies and saving time through simplified procedures. E-Breast & E-ThyroidTM are the latest breast and thyroid ElastoScan (Elastography) that makes it easier for users to distinguish benign from malignant masses through acquiring the strain ratio between the target and reference area faster than before. Further, Advanced QuickScan allows important imaging parameters to be automatically adjusted, such as color gain, location of the color box and angle correction.
The device is also equipped with 3D Navigator and fewer keys on the control panel allowing for ease of use and greater examination throughput. Users are given more operating space as keyboard is embedded into the touch screen. The device can remember user's position and height of the control panel every time they run the system.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Dinesh Lodha, Vice President - Health & Medical Equipment vertical, Samsung India Electronics, said, "Samsung has forayed into the radiology market with the launch of our new ultrasound system - RS80A in India. The introduction of this premium system with significant new features and technological advancements will enable users to experience a new level of diagnostic quality and convenience. Samsung will continue to put its best efforts towards developing medical devices that deliver true-to-life images and features that provide faster diagnosis."