TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Samsung Galaxy Beam, projector phone comes to India
Samsung is trying to make itself a strong player in the smartphone segment by launching the projector phone, Galaxy Beam which is powered by the Android Gingerbread operating system. This smartphone allows users to share and display multimedia content from anywhere using the large screen.
As per a spokesperson, the device will come to India in April. The users of Galaxy Beam can share photos, videos and digital content with their family and friends by simply beaming the content that is stored on the device on to flat surfaces like ceilings and walls.
The smartphone has a projector dedicated application that makes it easy to select the content and to activate the projection in simple steps. It has a 5 MP camera. Despite of having a projector, the smartphone measures only 12.5 mm in thickness and it has an ergonomic design as well. It has an internal memory of 8 GB and it can be expanded to about 32 GB through a SD card. It is powered by a 2000 mAh battery pack.
In India, in the past couple of months many handset manufacturers have come up with projector phones. But the point to be noted is that all these are feature phones that are based on the Java operating system. So the Samsung Galaxy Beam will definitely make a difference.