TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Samsung Galaxy Note finally gets the much awaited Android 4.0 ICS update. The latest version of the Android OS has just made its way to the phablet from Samsung. As of now, the update has started rolling out to the users in some parts of Europe including Germany. It will soon be making its way to the other parts of the world.
There is no particular reason for why the update was delayed so long. We reported in March that the ICS update for the Galaxy Note will be rolled out only after the Q2 of 2012. This points out that the update will be available only after June 2012 for the global audience. Recently, the brand released the ICS 4.0.3 update for the Galaxy S2 smartphone.
In fact, Samsung has come with the update earlier than mentioned. The Note users who receive the update message for their device will directly be upgraded from Gingerbread (v 2.3.7) to ICS (4.0). The TouchWiz user interface will also get updated.
The new is not only about the ICS update. If you don't remember, we already mentioned that Samsung will bring exciting features along with the ICS update through the Premium Suite. The new service will assure that the Note users get the best from the device. It adds widgets and dedicated apps that suit the large display of the phablet. It also includes the S-Pen.
The update will bring the S Memo widget and the S Note app for the homescreen. These will enhance experience of the S Pen. There are other improvements due to the operating system update. It includes the Face unlocking and the new menu for Running Apps.