TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Samsung has started rolling out the Android 4.0.3 ICS update to the Galaxy S2 smartphones officially in countries like Italy, Croatia and Australia. As of now, none of the Indian users have received the ICS update.
The company has assured to release the update for the Galaxy S2. In fact, it was the highest sold smartphone of 2011. A leaked version of the half cooked Android ICS update is available online. The installation of this firmware will make the smartphone's warranty invalid.
Today, users in the countries including New Zealand, Italy, Europe, Australia and some others will get the Android 4.0.3 ICS update. There are two different versions of the smartphone in India namely GT-I9100 and GT-I9100G. The latter has an overclocked processor. The speeds of both the processors are almost the same. But the graphics chip in the latter is not as good as the one in the GT-I9100.
The presence of two Galaxy S2 models is the reason for the delay in the roll out of the update. There is no fixed date on which it will be released in the country. However, we can expect it in a week or two in India.
Full Specifications of Galaxy S 2