- Movies India's Most Wanted SECOND DAY Box Office Collection: Arjun Kapoor's Film Continues To Crawl!
- News Muslim woman names her new-born child, 'Narendra Damodardas Modi'
- Sports Warriors' Iguodala considering retirement
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Samsung Galaxy S2 gets Android 4.0.3 ICS update
Samsung has started rolling out the Android 4.0.3 ICS update to the Galaxy S2 smartphones officially in countries like Italy, Croatia and Australia. As of now, none of the Indian users have received the ICS update.
The company has assured to release the update for the Galaxy S2. In fact, it was the highest sold smartphone of 2011. A leaked version of the half cooked Android ICS update is available online. The installation of this firmware will make the smartphone's warranty invalid.
Today, users in the countries including New Zealand, Italy, Europe, Australia and some others will get the Android 4.0.3 ICS update. There are two different versions of the smartphone in India namely GT-I9100 and GT-I9100G. The latter has an overclocked processor. The speeds of both the processors are almost the same. But the graphics chip in the latter is not as good as the one in the GT-I9100.
The presence of two Galaxy S2 models is the reason for the delay in the roll out of the update. There is no fixed date on which it will be released in the country. However, we can expect it in a week or two in India.
Full Specifications of Galaxy S 2