TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
The most anticipated smartphone of Samsung is the Galaxy SIII or S3. The image of this device has been leaked on a press invite made by Samsung. This invite was for the event to be held on May 22 in UK. The handset is expected to be unveiled in this event.
The image of Samsung Galaxy S3 launch event was displayed by a Korean news site. This invite gave a glimpse of the device. Usually, the invites will carry a promotional or modified image of the products and actual look may differ from the image.
Galaxy S3 is the flagship device of Samsung and there is no secret in the launch of the device. Previously, the handset was rumored to be launched on May 22 and then in April. The handset is expected to have a next generation display and a slim and sleek design.
It is equipped with a quad core processor and a high definition display. The invite has the words fast, slim and vivid. It will be powered by the Android 4.0 ICS update and TouchWiz 4.0 user interface. There are several mock up images circulating on the web. Finding out the real one is quite difficult.
Samsung Galaxy S3 is expected to a rival for the Apple iPhone 4S, the upcoming iPhone 5, the HTC One series and the Sony Xperia 2012 series of smartphones.