TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Galaxy SIII is the next flagship phone of Samsung powered by Android 4.0 ICS. This is the successor of the Galaxy SII. Previously, rumors stated that this phone will be available in May. However, the latest buzz created by a tech site of Korea claims that it will be available earlier than the predicted date. The site indicates that Galaxy SIII will be launched in April.
Initially, the Senior Managing Director of Samsung China, Kim Young-Ha made a statement that denied the April launch. But he said that the launch in April will be more aggressive. It will help to get a great market share.
As per the rumors, the specifications of the smartphone are as follows. It will have a 4.7 inch display, support for LTE, quad core 1.5 GHz processor, 12 MP camera and wireless charging. The rumors also indicate that it will have dual launchers. One will have TouchWiz and the other will have Android 4.0 ICS.
This is a great selling point for Samsung. The photos that were leaked show that there are no physical or capacitive buttons on the device. The Home button has been removed and it is replaced with onscreen keys. This is similar to the Galaxy Nexus.