TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Galaxy SIII is the next flagship phone of Samsung powered by Android 4.0 ICS. This is the successor of the Galaxy SII. Previously, rumors stated that this phone will be available in May. However, the latest buzz created by a tech site of Korea claims that it will be available earlier than the predicted date. The site indicates that Galaxy SIII will be launched in April.
Initially, the Senior Managing Director of Samsung China, Kim Young-Ha made a statement that denied the April launch. But he said that the launch in April will be more aggressive. It will help to get a great market share.
As per the rumors, the specifications of the smartphone are as follows. It will have a 4.7 inch display, support for LTE, quad core 1.5 GHz processor, 12 MP camera and wireless charging. The rumors also indicate that it will have dual launchers. One will have TouchWiz and the other will have Android 4.0 ICS.
This is a great selling point for Samsung. The photos that were leaked show that there are no physical or capacitive buttons on the device. The Home button has been removed and it is replaced with onscreen keys. This is similar to the Galaxy Nexus.