TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Samsung Galaxy S3, the flagship smartphone of the company will probably be priced at Rs 42,500 in India, claims a source that has access to the details about the price in India of the smartphone. The Galaxy S3 was launched on May 3rd at the Samsung Mobile Unpacked 2012 event held in London.
The company has also launched many accessories exclusively for the Android smartphone. The list includes the S Pebble MP3 player, Wireless Charging Kit, Battery Stand and more.
The company announced three variants of the flagship phone such as 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB. The source has not revealed if the Rs 42,500 price tag is for the 16 GB basic version or for the 64 GB high end version. The price sensitivity in the Indian market makes this amount too expensive. We can expect it to be the cost of the top end version.
Previously, we reported that the Galaxy S3 will sell for a price of Rs 38,000. Hopefully, it should be the cost of the basic version. If this comes true, then the three variants of the smartphone will be available between Rs 38,000 to Rs 42,500.
There is no official information about the pricing of the smartphone from Samsung. The device will hit the Indian market in the first week of June. Initially, it will be rolled out in Europe starting from May 29th. What do you think will be the exact price of the smartphone? Will you buy it? Please let us know your thoughts through the comments section below.