- Movies India's Most Wanted SECOND DAY Box Office Collection: Arjun Kapoor's Film Continues To Crawl!
- News Muslim woman names her new-born child, 'Narendra Damodardas Modi'
- Sports Warriors' Iguodala considering retirement
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Samsung Galaxy S3 to be priced at Rs 42,500?
Samsung Galaxy S3, the flagship smartphone of the company will probably be priced at Rs 42,500 in India, claims a source that has access to the details about the price in India of the smartphone. The Galaxy S3 was launched on May 3rd at the Samsung Mobile Unpacked 2012 event held in London.
The company has also launched many accessories exclusively for the Android smartphone. The list includes the S Pebble MP3 player, Wireless Charging Kit, Battery Stand and more.
The company announced three variants of the flagship phone such as 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB. The source has not revealed if the Rs 42,500 price tag is for the 16 GB basic version or for the 64 GB high end version. The price sensitivity in the Indian market makes this amount too expensive. We can expect it to be the cost of the top end version.
Previously, we reported that the Galaxy S3 will sell for a price of Rs 38,000. Hopefully, it should be the cost of the basic version. If this comes true, then the three variants of the smartphone will be available between Rs 38,000 to Rs 42,500.
There is no official information about the pricing of the smartphone from Samsung. The device will hit the Indian market in the first week of June. Initially, it will be rolled out in Europe starting from May 29th. What do you think will be the exact price of the smartphone? Will you buy it? Please let us know your thoughts through the comments section below.