TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Rumors about the new Samsung Galaxy III are circulating since sometime and now a social news site has posted an image that has added more fuel to the rumor fire. Even the Germany based fan site of Samsung has managed to obtain an internal document from Weber Shandwick, PR agency of the company that shows the Galaxy III which is upcoming.
Weber Shandwick is also rumored to hold an event on May 22nd in London. Even the screen of the phone in the image shows the same. However, this is not the first time that the Samsung Galaxy SIII is doing in rumors.
Carefully observe the image to find some design inconsistencies that will prompt that this is not a real phone. The phone has polycarbonate edging like the one in HTC One X but Samsung uses the Rado -style ceramic casing and not plastic.
It features many design elements that may or may not be true. The operating system powering the phone looks like Android ICS with the five icons of TouchWiz in its dock. But it is sure that this may not be the real look as more leaks are expected to come.
The smartphone is rumored to have a 4.7 inch HD display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It will have a 1.5 GHz dual core processor and 32 GB of internal storage. The device has a 12 MP camera with excellent optics. The camera can record HD videos at 60 frames per second. It also has a 1.3 MP front facing camera for video chatting.
All the specifications mentioned above and the image are rumored ones. We will have to wait for the official announcement to confirm these.