TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 price drops
Samsung has many tablets in its Galaxy Tab lineup. The Galaxy Tab 7.7 or Tab 680 is a device with a Super AMOLED high definition display. It was recently released in India but its sales is restricted only through the online retailers. Flipkart and LetsBuy are the retailers who sell the tablet in India.
Galaxy Tab 7.7 is an Android 3.2 Honeycomb tablet. The Android operating system is accompanied by the TouchWiz UX UI. It has a 7.7 inch Super AMOLED Plus display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. The tablet has a 3.2 MP camera at the rear and a 2 MP camera at front for video calls. It will get the Android 4.0 ICS update soon.
Previously, the price in India of the tablet was over Rs 33,000. now, Flipkart has reduced the price to about Rs 28,500 and also offers the Samsung book Cover of Rs 3,099. Vodafone India also has listed the device for a low price tag of Rs 26,149. This is a great deal if you are looking for the tablet. We are not sure if this discount is exclusively for the Vodafone customers of India.
So from which online retailer are you planning to get this tablet from?