TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Samsung has many tablets in its Galaxy Tab lineup. The Galaxy Tab 7.7 or Tab 680 is a device with a Super AMOLED high definition display. It was recently released in India but its sales is restricted only through the online retailers. Flipkart and LetsBuy are the retailers who sell the tablet in India.
Galaxy Tab 7.7 is an Android 3.2 Honeycomb tablet. The Android operating system is accompanied by the TouchWiz UX UI. It has a 7.7 inch Super AMOLED Plus display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. The tablet has a 3.2 MP camera at the rear and a 2 MP camera at front for video calls. It will get the Android 4.0 ICS update soon.
Previously, the price in India of the tablet was over Rs 33,000. now, Flipkart has reduced the price to about Rs 28,500 and also offers the Samsung book Cover of Rs 3,099. Vodafone India also has listed the device for a low price tag of Rs 26,149. This is a great deal if you are looking for the tablet. We are not sure if this discount is exclusively for the Vodafone customers of India.
So from which online retailer are you planning to get this tablet from?