- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: India vs Pakistan: Bhuvneshwar goes off injured and replacement Shankar strikes first ball
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- News PM Modi gets Kalpak, Chapan, Samovar as gifts: What are these?
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Samsung Galaxy Tabs for Rs 12,500 and Rs 20,000
Samsung is all set to launch the new Android 4.0 ICS tablets, the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and Galaxy Tab 2.7.0 in US on May 13th. It is reported to cost Rs 20,000 ($399.99) and Rs 12,500 ($250) approximately. The source claims that the tablets will make their presence in the coming weeks.
Tab 2 10.1 sports a 10.1 capacitive touchscreen display of 1280 x 800 pixel resolution. The Galaxy Tab 2.7.0 sports a 7 inch capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels. Both have 3 MP rear camera and VGA front camera.
They are equipped with 1 GHz dual core processor and 1 GB DDR2 RAM. These specifications offer better performance and multitasking capabilities. The tablets have the new PLS technology based display. This technology allows the screen to show better colors, wider viewing angles and good contrast than the IPS technology displays.
These Android 4.0 ICS operating system powered tablets are currently available in US. The exact launch date in India is still not announced. But still we can expect them to come soon.