TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Samsung is all set to launch the new Android 4.0 ICS tablets, the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and Galaxy Tab 2.7.0 in US on May 13th. It is reported to cost Rs 20,000 ($399.99) and Rs 12,500 ($250) approximately. The source claims that the tablets will make their presence in the coming weeks.
Tab 2 10.1 sports a 10.1 capacitive touchscreen display of 1280 x 800 pixel resolution. The Galaxy Tab 2.7.0 sports a 7 inch capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels. Both have 3 MP rear camera and VGA front camera.
They are equipped with 1 GHz dual core processor and 1 GB DDR2 RAM. These specifications offer better performance and multitasking capabilities. The tablets have the new PLS technology based display. This technology allows the screen to show better colors, wider viewing angles and good contrast than the IPS technology displays.
These Android 4.0 ICS operating system powered tablets are currently available in US. The exact launch date in India is still not announced. But still we can expect them to come soon.