TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Samsung is all set to launch the new Android 4.0 ICS tablets, the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and Galaxy Tab 2.7.0 in US on May 13th. It is reported to cost Rs 20,000 ($399.99) and Rs 12,500 ($250) approximately. The source claims that the tablets will make their presence in the coming weeks.
Tab 2 10.1 sports a 10.1 capacitive touchscreen display of 1280 x 800 pixel resolution. The Galaxy Tab 2.7.0 sports a 7 inch capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels. Both have 3 MP rear camera and VGA front camera.
They are equipped with 1 GHz dual core processor and 1 GB DDR2 RAM. These specifications offer better performance and multitasking capabilities. The tablets have the new PLS technology based display. This technology allows the screen to show better colors, wider viewing angles and good contrast than the IPS technology displays.
These Android 4.0 ICS operating system powered tablets are currently available in US. The exact launch date in India is still not announced. But still we can expect them to come soon.