- 7 min ago Mumbai Police's latest Twitter post once again broke the internet
- 37 min ago Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition officially launched with HDR 10 display and 4,050mAh battery
- 51 min ago Honor 20 vs other smartphones with 48MP rear camera
- 52 min ago How to share music from JioSaavn to Instagram and Facebook stories
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Automobiles Tata Motors Partners With Aaron Travels To Deploy The Tigor EV
- Movies Rakul Preet's Boldest Avatar Ever Will Leave You Stunned; Sensational Photo Inside
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Distinctive On Day 8?
- News Among regional parties, BJD led with the highest amount of donations
- Sports Archer brings X-factor to England attack – Root
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Samsung launches Galaxy S3 today
Samsung launches its flagship smartphone, the Galaxy S3 in Europe today. The third generation phone is expected to be a great success than its predecessors. Samsung unveiled the smartphone at the Samsung Mobile Unpacked 2012 event in London on May 3rd. It was confirmed that the device will be launched in Europe and Asia initially.
The Galaxy S3 will hit the stores in 28 countries of Europe and Middle East today. The main reason for the immediate launch is to maintain the gap with Apple iPhone 5 which is expected to be launched in September. The 16 GB S3 model will be priced at 189 pounds under a 12-month contract with Vodafone.
The consumers seem to have gained great anticipation that is a norm with the new Apple device releases. In Berlin, consumers were queuing outside a retail store on Monday night to be the first one to get their Galaxy S3. Also the mobile carriers like Singapore's Sing Tel and Vodafone have been aggressively promoting the smartphone. The device is expected to top the Galaxy S2 in global sales.
The Galaxy S3 has been the most pre-ordered Android device. It was reported to reach 9 million pre-orders in just two weeks. However, this pre-order count is subjected only to Europe and Asia. When the US market is included, it will reach great numbers.
When it comes to India, we are not sure when the Android ICS smartphone will be launched. It is speculated to be out on May 31st but some sources say it hit the stores in the first week of June. The price in India of the Galaxy S3 is still not announced.