TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
South Korean giant Samsung is betting on curve TVs, it seems. The Galaxy Note 4 maker has launched a bendable 105-inch ultra high-definition curve TV at the ongoing IFA tech show in Berlin. The price of the monster TV is yet to be disclosed.
The bendable TV has been launched for select European markets. To date Samsung has already added 17 curve TVs into market - coming in sizes from 48 to 105-inches.
Samsung's 105-inch HD monster is billed as world's biggest curved TV on the market. It's the largest bendable curve TV.
As mentioned before, the TV is bendable, too. Samsung promises the ultimate viewing experience for consumers. The new TV also has a built-in 160W speaker to deliver rich sound quality.
Basically, Samsung's 105-inch television offer up 1 million pixel (5120X2160) screen resolution, and deliver five times the resolution of Full HD and upscales any content to UHD resolution.
"We're at the helm of a new era in TV viewing - an era driven by the curve: a simple yet powerful design ethos that greatly enhances the viewing and overall sensory experience," said HyunSuk Kim, Executive Vice President of the Visual Display Business at Samsung Electronics.
At the same event, Samsung also introduced the world's first curved sound speaker that can be paired with curve TVs.
Samsung also announced deals with 20th Century Fox and Netflix, respectively.