- 12 min ago Why Indian EVMs cannot be hacked: Mythbuster for Elections 2019
- 27 min ago Noble Skiodo announces 32-inch Smart TV in India: Everything you need to know
- 42 min ago Navia Life Care launches India's first voice based virtual assistant for doctors
- 57 min ago Samsung Galaxy A70 receives first software update in India
- Movies Imran Khan's Mother-in-law REACTS To Reports Of Trouble In His Marriage With Avantika!
- News NDA makes big plans for next five years
- Sports Liverpool in talks with Werder Bremen striker Max Kruse
- Lifestyle 11 Side Effects Of Sleep Deprivation On Your Health
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue — Top Things To Know About Hyundai’s First Compact-SUV In India
- Finance Jet Airways Soars For Third-Straight Session By Over 8% After Hinduja Buy Buzz
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Samsung now launches Galaxy Studio pop-up store in Malaysia: Cool gadgets on display
Samsung has launched a new experience pop-up store called Galaxy Studio in Malaysia but it will remain open for a certain period only.
Samsung the popular smartphone brand in the world has now launched a new Galaxy Studio pop-up store. As such the company has opened the store in Malaysia which is further located along Kuala Lumpur's Jalan Bukit Bintang, the store will now allow consumers to experience the firm's latest products.
Besides, they will have an opportunity to handle products like Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (review) along with improved S Pen, Gear Fit2 Pro and Gear VR with Controller and there's more. One of the interesting highlights of the store is that it has a smart table with a display where the Galaxy Note 8 can be connected using Wi-Fi. The users can place the device on the table and the Note 8's main features are displayed on the table.
While that sounds exciting, the store also offers interactive activities to help users understand and learn how each product can be used in their day-to-day lives. The store has what is called as Galaxy Fit station and put on the Gear Fit2 Pro and try out cycling in a virtual environment.
Apart from these, Samsung has also put up Gear 360, the DEX station and smartwatches like Gear S3 classic and Gear S3 frontier on display. Consumers can check them out as well. Samsung is also offering a free Gear VR with Galaxy Note 8 if people buy the smartphone at the Studio.
Samsung Galaxy Studio in Jalan Bukit Bintang will remain open until January 31, 2018.