TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Samsung the popular smartphone brand in the world has now launched a new Galaxy Studio pop-up store. As such the company has opened the store in Malaysia which is further located along Kuala Lumpur's Jalan Bukit Bintang, the store will now allow consumers to experience the firm's latest products.
Besides, they will have an opportunity to handle products like Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (review) along with improved S Pen, Gear Fit2 Pro and Gear VR with Controller and there's more. One of the interesting highlights of the store is that it has a smart table with a display where the Galaxy Note 8 can be connected using Wi-Fi. The users can place the device on the table and the Note 8's main features are displayed on the table.
While that sounds exciting, the store also offers interactive activities to help users understand and learn how each product can be used in their day-to-day lives. The store has what is called as Galaxy Fit station and put on the Gear Fit2 Pro and try out cycling in a virtual environment.
Apart from these, Samsung has also put up Gear 360, the DEX station and smartwatches like Gear S3 classic and Gear S3 frontier on display. Consumers can check them out as well. Samsung is also offering a free Gear VR with Galaxy Note 8 if people buy the smartphone at the Studio.
Samsung Galaxy Studio in Jalan Bukit Bintang will remain open until January 31, 2018.