TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Samsung has delayed the roll out of the Android ICS update for the Galaxy Note smartphone by two months. The company has confirmed that it will not roll out the ICS update before the Q2 of the year. This points out that the update will be available only after June 2012 for the global audience.
Last year, Samsung announced the ICS upgrade for its Galaxy smartphones and also the list of devices that will get it. It also announced about the roll out of the upgrade for the Galaxy SII to come soon. Now the company has officially confirmed the delay of the update through the Facebook account.
Earlier the company said that they will consider the models like Galaxy R, Galaxy S Plus and Galaxy Note for the upgrade as they are hardware ready for it. But now as the update is delayed for the Note smartphone, the others are also likely to suffer.