TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Samsung has delayed the roll out of the Android ICS update for the Galaxy Note smartphone by two months. The company has confirmed that it will not roll out the ICS update before the Q2 of the year. This points out that the update will be available only after June 2012 for the global audience.
Last year, Samsung announced the ICS upgrade for its Galaxy smartphones and also the list of devices that will get it. It also announced about the roll out of the upgrade for the Galaxy SII to come soon. Now the company has officially confirmed the delay of the update through the Facebook account.
Earlier the company said that they will consider the models like Galaxy R, Galaxy S Plus and Galaxy Note for the upgrade as they are hardware ready for it. But now as the update is delayed for the Note smartphone, the others are also likely to suffer.