TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- EC Bars Eros Now From Streaming PM Modi Web Series
- IPL: RR Vs MI — Live Updates
- Renault HBC Compact SUV To Be Launched In 2020
- Abhishek-Aishwarya Get Romantic In Maldives!
- How To Download Assassin's Creed Unity Game For Free On Your PC
- Business Sentiment Continue To Decline For Q2 2019: D&B Report
- Natural Remedies to Improve Memory
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Samsung postpones Galaxy Note ICS update
Samsung has delayed the roll out of the Android ICS update for the Galaxy Note smartphone by two months. The company has confirmed that it will not roll out the ICS update before the Q2 of the year. This points out that the update will be available only after June 2012 for the global audience.
Last year, Samsung announced the ICS upgrade for its Galaxy smartphones and also the list of devices that will get it. It also announced about the roll out of the upgrade for the Galaxy SII to come soon. Now the company has officially confirmed the delay of the update through the Facebook account.
Earlier the company said that they will consider the models like Galaxy R, Galaxy S Plus and Galaxy Note for the upgrade as they are hardware ready for it. But now as the update is delayed for the Note smartphone, the others are also likely to suffer.