TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Yet To Name Candidate For Pathanamthitta Which Houses Sabarimala Temple
- MSD Opens Up On 2013 IPL Fixing Scandal
- 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched In India — ABS With EBD Is A Standard Feature
- Samsung All Set To Launch The Galaxy S10 5G On April 5
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Holi 2019: Akshay, Kriti Wish Everyone A Happy Festival
- Katrina Kaif's Holi Look
- Factors To Consider Before Buying Schengen Travel Insurance Policy
Samsung to launch 6.7 inch Galaxy Note 2 Quad
Samsung has announced that it is planning a new phone that is again a combination of smartphone and tablet. This is a continuation of the Galaxy Note. Samsung Galaxy Note, the 5.3 inch smartphone has pushed the boundaries of our expectations out of a phone.
But if you think that the innovations of Samsung stop there, you are wrong. The company has now plans to introduce Galaxy Note 2 Quad. This is a monstrous phone with a 6.7 inch screen. As of now, no technical details about this upcoming device.
Samsung has explained that they want to create a phone that is double the size of the Apple iPhone. The rest of the specs is not of concern explains the company. They have also given a hint that it will have something quad in it.
The company is preparing a campaign for creative marketing to explain the benefits of such large screen phones. They have not started with the manufacturing process of this device.