TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Samsung has announced that it is planning a new phone that is again a combination of smartphone and tablet. This is a continuation of the Galaxy Note. Samsung Galaxy Note, the 5.3 inch smartphone has pushed the boundaries of our expectations out of a phone.
But if you think that the innovations of Samsung stop there, you are wrong. The company has now plans to introduce Galaxy Note 2 Quad. This is a monstrous phone with a 6.7 inch screen. As of now, no technical details about this upcoming device.
Samsung has explained that they want to create a phone that is double the size of the Apple iPhone. The rest of the specs is not of concern explains the company. They have also given a hint that it will have something quad in it.
The company is preparing a campaign for creative marketing to explain the benefits of such large screen phones. They have not started with the manufacturing process of this device.