TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Samsung to launch Espresso tablets in June?
A leaked internal document of Samsung shows that two tablets named Samsung Espresso 7 and Espresso 10 are set to launch in June. The internal document is especially for the Smart TV line of Samsung and it mentions the smart View app that will allow the mobile devices of Samsung to connect to the television sets of the company.
Samsung Espresso 10 is listed in the document for a June launch. Both the tablets are expected to have the quad core Exynos processors and HD resolution screens with high pixel density. The screens are expected to be challenging the Retina Display of the Apple's new iPad. They are also said to have Android 4.0 ICS operating system.
The official specifications are still not revealed. We can just guess on the specs till then. On assumption, the Espresso 10 could be a great competition to the iPad in 2012. Let us wait for the tablets to be announced by the Samsung to make this rumor real.