TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Yet To Name Candidate For Pathanamthitta Which Houses Sabarimala Temple
- MSD Opens Up On 2013 IPL Fixing Scandal
- 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched In India — ABS With EBD Is A Standard Feature
- Samsung All Set To Launch The Galaxy S10 5G On April 5
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Holi 2019: Akshay, Kriti Wish Everyone A Happy Festival
- Katrina Kaif's Holi Look
- Factors To Consider Before Buying Schengen Travel Insurance Policy
Samsung to launch Galaxy Y Pro successor with Android ICS
Looks like Samsung is planning to launch a variety of handsets with the Google Android operating system. The company has recently launched the Galaxy S3, a high end smartphone based on Android ICS. It is also rumored to be working on a phablet, Galaxy Note 2.
SammyHub has reported that the brand will be launching an affordable smartphone with a physical QWERTY keypad. The GT-B5330 is the device that is to be announced by the brand and it is reported to run the Android 4.0 ICS operating system.
Last month, Samsung launched the Galaxy Ace Duos, a mid range device. There were no details of the company working on any entry level or mid range devices. But, Samsung seems to be quietly working on the Galaxy Y Pro successor, GT-B5330, an Android 4.0 ICS smartphone.
The Galaxy Y Pro successor appears to have a 2.8 inch display with a resolution of 320 x 240 pixels. It is expected to have a moderate hardware with a standard 850 MHz processor and a 3.2 MP camera.
Currently, we don't have any details about the pricing and availability of this smartphone. We can expect Samsung to announce the phone in a couple of months.
What all features do you like to have in this entry level Android ICS smartphone? What will be it approximate price tag? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below.