TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Sangeetha Celebrates 41st Anniversary with Sensational Offers
Sangeetha Mobiles Pvt. Ltd, which is celebrating the 41st anniversary, now gives out the offers and deals on smartphones, but also blow away any challenge, online or offline. Unlike online retail, the Sangeetha Anniversary Sale doesn't just offer the lowest prices on smartphones.
These offers includes a massive 20% Money Back over and above the 1 Rupee Margin Sale, Rs. 600 paytm Cash, free Wi-fi Dongle, SIM with 1,00,000 seconds talk-time, 9000 SMS's and data for 1 year, up to 24 months EMI at 0% interest, up to 100% Money Back offer from Bajaj Finance, 2000 Reward Points to all HDFC Card holders, 5% Cash Back on ICICI Credit and Debit Cards and Personal Insurance worth Rs. 1 lakh.
All these offers are available with companies like Apple, Samsung, Sony, HTC, Microsoft, LG, Lenovo, Dell, Micromax, Karbonn, Lava, Intex, Vivo and Wham Mobiles, till July 4, 2015 at all Sangeetha stores in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Tamil Nadu.
Also the Sangeetha's ‘Happiness Pack' assures customers of a 2-year brand warranty, replacement of phone in 7 days if damaged or stolen, enhanced customer service with doorstep pick-up and drop for phones that need to be serviced and a 30-day price protection promise.
The 41st Sangeetha Anniversary Sale has already emerged as the most sought-after and definitive mobile event this season across online and offline platforms.