TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
The school buses in the Northwest part of China, Gansu province will soon be installed with GPS to boost the security amidst the rise in the accidents involving students.
The authorities of education, police and traffic in Gansu have initiated the school bus safety management organization jointly after the deadly accident of a school bus in November 2011 killing 21 lives.
The last year alone has accounted to a death toll of 1,505 in Gansu. The use of Global Positioning System (GPS) will help to reduce the rate of the deadly accidents in the province. As per the plan, the school buses must have the GPS functions installed within this year.
Even the other vehicles like dangerous chemical loading vehicles, buses and long distance buses must be equipped with the satellite positioning devices.