TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
The school buses in the Northwest part of China, Gansu province will soon be installed with GPS to boost the security amidst the rise in the accidents involving students.
The authorities of education, police and traffic in Gansu have initiated the school bus safety management organization jointly after the deadly accident of a school bus in November 2011 killing 21 lives.
The last year alone has accounted to a death toll of 1,505 in Gansu. The use of Global Positioning System (GPS) will help to reduce the rate of the deadly accidents in the province. As per the plan, the school buses must have the GPS functions installed within this year.
Even the other vehicles like dangerous chemical loading vehicles, buses and long distance buses must be equipped with the satellite positioning devices.