TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Asus Germany has announced that selected Transformer tablets will get the Android 4.1 Jellybean update. The tablets that will receive the operating system update are Asus Transformer TF101 and Asus Eee Pad slider SL101.
Previously, there were rumors that the brand will be rolling out the update to all the Transformer tablets. The announcement made by Asus Germany denies this and claims that all devices in the Transformer series will not receive the Android 4.1 Jellybean update. Instead only the Asus Transformer TF 101 and Asus Eee Pad Slider SL 101 will get the operating system upgrade.
The original Asus Transformer TF101 was one of the best Honeycomb powered tablets. It received a quick ICS upgrade early this year. Rumors suggested that the device will remain with ICS and will not receive the Jellybean upgrade.
The ICS upgrade boosted the performance of the tablet as it fixed a couple of software issues. The Jellybean upgrade being packed with more features is expected to offer a bigger boost in the performance of the Transformer TF101.
Android 4.1 Jellybean is the latest version of the Google's operating system. It has many new features and enhancements like improved search, speed enhancements, smaller voice recognition and more. Moreover, the voice recognition software does not need an active internet connection.