TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Man is a curious animal. For his happiness, man has used technology in various ways and has made a lot of innovations. By nature, attraction. Love, sex are all common. Without these, our existence on Earth would have been impossible. But in various countries across the world, discussions on these topics are still considered a taboo. Lack of proper awareness and hesitation in free expression is leading to various sex related diseases.
To fulfill sexual desires, people approaching sex workers tend to indulge in unsafe sexual practices through which various diseases spread. In order to fight these diseases and to ensure safe sex, various sex toys and robots have been invented.
According to a study conducted by Victoria University, by the year 2050, robotic sex will become a hot topic of discussion. The study also says that people indulging in robotic sex will overtake people having sex with human sex workers. According to the study, robotic sex doesn't give you sexually transmitted diseases. People will also be free of guilt. Not only this, people can even indulge in lap dance and also massages through these sex robots. Plus, you can also choose the robots based on parameters such as shape, size, height etc.
If this concept is brought to countries like India, then police raids, getting headlined by T.V channels, cheating and lying to partners will be eliminated. Artificial intelligence and associated technology is a hot topic of discussion in India as of now.
2050 is still very far? Until then let us appreciate this concept.