TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four Accused Including Aseemanand Acquitted In Samjauta Express Blast Case
- IPL 2019: Five Foreign Players Who Could Rock The Tournament
- Vodafone Offers 50% Discount On Amazon Prime Subscription
- Bajaj Qute Launched In India At Rs 2.63 Lakh — A Quadricycle Threat To Small Cars?
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Zee Cine Awards 2019 Winners List
- How Lord Krishna Killed Kamsa: The Story Of Kamsa Vadh
- Calangute, The Ideal Getaway For Beach Bums Does Exist!
Sex Robots to come out soon
Man is a curious animal. For his happiness, man has used technology in various ways and has made a lot of innovations. By nature, attraction. Love, sex are all common. Without these, our existence on Earth would have been impossible. But in various countries across the world, discussions on these topics are still considered a taboo. Lack of proper awareness and hesitation in free expression is leading to various sex related diseases.
To fulfill sexual desires, people approaching sex workers tend to indulge in unsafe sexual practices through which various diseases spread. In order to fight these diseases and to ensure safe sex, various sex toys and robots have been invented.
According to a study conducted by Victoria University, by the year 2050, robotic sex will become a hot topic of discussion. The study also says that people indulging in robotic sex will overtake people having sex with human sex workers. According to the study, robotic sex doesn't give you sexually transmitted diseases. People will also be free of guilt. Not only this, people can even indulge in lap dance and also massages through these sex robots. Plus, you can also choose the robots based on parameters such as shape, size, height etc.
If this concept is brought to countries like India, then police raids, getting headlined by T.V channels, cheating and lying to partners will be eliminated. Artificial intelligence and associated technology is a hot topic of discussion in India as of now.
2050 is still very far? Until then let us appreciate this concept.