TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?
Huawei has brought out the world's smallest data card at the Mobile World Congress 2012. This data card is only 8mm thin. This move by Huawei is to make technology more exciting such that customers are ensured of an enriching experience.
This data card is named as the Huawei E 369. The data card provides excellent data storage mechanisms along with providing easy, efficient access to the web. The E369 also offers high speed connectivity & browsing. It has a sleek design & the battery life is quite high.
Continuing this trend, Huawei has also planned to launch the PC/CE module which are supposed to be the thinnest in the world. The launch of the thinnest smartphone in the world by Huawei is also on the cards. In the ongoing Mobile World Congress, Huawei unveiled the world's first smartphone running on the quad-core processor.
Thus, we can say that Huawei is all set to start a revolution of sorts which would ultimately lead to technology becoming more & more user-friendly along with offering users an enriching experience.
Do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.