TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 Live
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- All-New Maruti Ertiga Pre-Launch Teaser
- Sara Ali Khan And Her Equation With Kareena!
- Watermelon Facial For Glowing Skin
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
Huawei has brought out the world's smallest data card at the Mobile World Congress 2012. This data card is only 8mm thin. This move by Huawei is to make technology more exciting such that customers are ensured of an enriching experience.
This data card is named as the Huawei E 369. The data card provides excellent data storage mechanisms along with providing easy, efficient access to the web. The E369 also offers high speed connectivity & browsing. It has a sleek design & the battery life is quite high.
Continuing this trend, Huawei has also planned to launch the PC/CE module which are supposed to be the thinnest in the world. The launch of the thinnest smartphone in the world by Huawei is also on the cards. In the ongoing Mobile World Congress, Huawei unveiled the world's first smartphone running on the quad-core processor.
Thus, we can say that Huawei is all set to start a revolution of sorts which would ultimately lead to technology becoming more & more user-friendly along with offering users an enriching experience.
Do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.