TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Smartphones to replace swipe cards?
Imagine walking to your office and using your smartphone instead of the access card to mark your attendance, open doors and log into computer networks. The day for this isn't too far. You can also pay for food and parking or borrow books using your smartphone.
Smartphones are all ready to become the key to the world. An innovation is under progress. It will make the smartphones to be used instead of access cards. Initially, the top executives of a Bangalore based mid sized firm will soon use their smartphones as their access cards.
Currently, the swipe cards and the proximity cards mark the time of entry and exit of the employees. But once this innovation comes into existence, the access control systems that are smartphone enabled will play important roles in all aspects.
This new technology is still under the testing stage . The early level implementations on a global basis will take few years.