TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Imagine walking to your office and using your smartphone instead of the access card to mark your attendance, open doors and log into computer networks. The day for this isn't too far. You can also pay for food and parking or borrow books using your smartphone.
Smartphones are all ready to become the key to the world. An innovation is under progress. It will make the smartphones to be used instead of access cards. Initially, the top executives of a Bangalore based mid sized firm will soon use their smartphones as their access cards.
Currently, the swipe cards and the proximity cards mark the time of entry and exit of the employees. But once this innovation comes into existence, the access control systems that are smartphone enabled will play important roles in all aspects.
This new technology is still under the testing stage . The early level implementations on a global basis will take few years.