TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
The increase in the use of smartphones and their capability to share the photos instantly has made everyone access photography. These days, you need not have a compact camera to capture great snaps. The smartphone cameras have image filters and many third party apps offer beautiful shots than before.
Even with the filters, users have to learn how to capture a proper image. You are likely to capture a better photo when you have a good camera on the smartphone. Most of the smartphones have large MP counts and this is mere marketing tactic.
The backside illuminated sensor (BSI) has helped your pictures to look better. The BSI Sensor lets more light resulting in pictures with less noise. This is useful especially in low light conditions. Here we have listed five smartphones that have great camera in them.
Apple iPhone 4S: It has an 8 MP camera that can record high definition 1080p videos at 30fps.
HTC Radar: This smartphone has a 5 MP camera. It can capture high definition videos of 720p at 30 fps.
Huawei Ascend P1 S: This has an 8 MP Camera with high definition video recording functionality of 1080p at 30 fps.
LG Optimus 4X HD: This device is the same as the previous one. It also has an 8 MP Camera with a HD video recording capability of 1080p at 30 fps.
Sony Xperia S: This is an amazing smartphone with a 12 MP camera. It can record high definition videos of 1080p at 30 fps. It also has many other additional and useful features.