TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Snapdeal refreshes product experiences for mobile, web
Snapdeal, one of the leading online marketplaces in India, on Wednesday unveiled its enhanced user interfaces for the web and mobile application to provide superior user experience.
Snapdeal's new user interface is intuitive and features easy to locate product information, grouping of the content by intend and access to all decision-making information in one view, the company said in a release.
Chief Product Officer Anand Chandrasekaran said: "Technology is at the core of Snapdeal's DNA and our vision is to build a world-class digital commerce platform."
"We are continuously working to enhance the user experience through our websites and the mobile experiences. The refreshed interface is designed to give our products an uncluttered look, to make navigation easier and create more focus on visual elements that will highlight the over 12 million products," he added.
According to the e-marketplace, the new app, which is 6MB in size, will crash less than before. The web interface is also 25 percent faster.
"We have incorporated customer feedback which has helped us immensely to design a product that will result in a richer and more personalised shopping experience," Chandrasekaran said.